Sunday, 6 March 2011

Whistle While You Work

So this week marks the start of a 2 week interview for an internship with a PR firm in London (eee) I’m excited but nervous, and to be honest I’ve never really had to dress for a work setting before. (Babysitting for the neighbours doesn’t really count... and student life has really only made me increasingly drawn to anything with an elasticated waist.)


The atmosphere when I had my first interview was friendly and casual, so I think going all out Mad Men would be a bit excessive. Anyway, here's some work related inspiration:


Karen Walker Fall 2011

ASOS
Whistles 
Diane Von Furstenberg Fall 2006





I would buy the whole Karen Walker collection if I had the monies. What would you like to wear to work? 


6 comments:

  1. I love the Whistles picture but I don't have a job (school instead) so I can't really say what I would like to wear to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A definite yes to the Karen Walker!! However, I work at home, so I don't really need "work attire", BUT maybe I could just dress up for at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sofi Stellar

    Dressing up for at home sounds like a great idea :P you won't have to worry about getting windswept or hot and bothered on the train :P (or getting up at 6 A.M. the horror)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ goodbadnfab thank you! Plus wow a fashion lawyer - that sounds really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole 60's female empowerment theme with this season. richetous! ( spelling?!) I honestly can't choose which collection I like the best!

    ReplyDelete