|Skirt- Zara Top-Primark Socks - Topshop Puma shoes - vintage|
|This necklace was made for wayyy back when by a friend - I like ethnic vibes|
In other news thank you so much to the lovely and very stylish ladies at Short Sister Style (http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com/) for awarding me a One Lovely Blog Award!
Part of the award is to list 7 facts about yourself so hear goes:
1. I am a hoarder. My room is full of trinkets and junk that I've been given/bought and can't bring myself to throw away.
2. I have spoken Greek since age 2, but when I write it my spelling is awful!
3. I love Alphonse Mucha and anything in the Art Nouveau style
4. My worst fear is swimming in the sea and seeing a shark coming at me from the deep
5. I melt chocolate in the microwave before I eat it (melted Reeces Cups = heaven)
6. I really want to have either a Ragdoll or a Main Coon Cat one day
7. I love 80s music
Here are the 15 blogs that I award:
(I don't know why half of them have linked but half of them haven't - technology hates me - but click on them/paste them into your task-bar, they're all awesome!)