Saturday 7 May 2011

Ice Ice Baby

I recently watched the Icelandic film 101 Reykjavik – if you haven’t seen it before I really recommend it (if you’re over 18 of course, kids) as it’s one of the few comedies I've seen which made me laugh AND think about the meaning of life at the same time. Here's a still from the film:

Nice hat
It’s also made me really nostalgic for the cold weather – don’t get me wrong, spring is beautiful and all, but I miss wearing warm woolly jumpers. Maybe this is why when I went shopping last week I ended up buying a jumper instead of shorts...



Jumper- H&M
I mean it's kinda spring-like because it's nautical - no one goes sailing in winter do they? (Or in my case, at all, but watevs.) 

I couldn't do a an Iceland inspired post without including this lady:



I feel like I should do a whole post dedicated to Bjork instead of tacking her on at the end of this one. Watch this space.

So which do you prefer, Summer or Winter? 

7 comments:

  1. Nice sweater! I love the stripes. I prefer winter, or autumn more like, since summer gets a little too hot here for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui mais ça te va bien cette longeure de cheveux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for knitwear all year round too - yours looks too lovely! And I'm definitely a summer person :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. H&M are brilliant for an affordable nautical look!

    Bloody love Bjork. Looking forward to that post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall have to watch that movie :D yay for Bjork too! You should definitely do a post just for her!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete